2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
1. Print forms, complete info, and return to campus with required documents. Registration Packets here.
2. Go by your home campus and fill out forms. If your Kindergartner will be attending Walsh Elem you may register at any Aledo ISD elementary.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT
Stuard Elementary……. 817-441-5103
Walsh Elementary.........Opening August 2017
To qualify for PK there are several criteria students have to meet. The application is here.
1. be unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
2. be educationally disadvantaged;
3. be homeless;
4. be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
5. be the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
6. have ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas CPS (foster care) following an adversary hearing.
SECONDARY CAMPUS ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Please check the website for Aledo High School, Daniel 9th Grade Campus and Aledo Middle School for enrollment information for new-to-district students.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration for ALL students includes residency verification (see below) and must be completed prior to a student starting the school year.
For students living with other families, the student's parent and the person with whom the student is living must come to the campus during the time for residency verification in order to complete either an Affidavit of Residency and/or a Special Power of Attorney. The person with whom they live must show proof of residency.
Proof of Residency, copy of: *
a. Current Utility Bill dated within 2 months prior to enrollment: Electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (Cell/Phone, Cable/Satellite, Waste bills are not accepted)
b. Builder’s contract – signed by both parties. If you are having a house built and waiting for it to be completed; it must be complete within six months of enrollment.
c. Lease agreement or deed of trust ( requires residence on property- see FD (Legal) Policy ) – signed by both parties
d. Shared residency forms – available upon request