|2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration|
1. Print forms, complete info, and return to campus with required documents. Registration Packets here.
2. Go by your home campus and fill out forms. If your Kindergartner will be attending Walsh Elem you may register at any Aledo ISD elementary.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT
- Proof of Residency, copy of: REQUIRED
- Current Utility Bill dated within 2 months prior to enrollment: Electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (Cell/Phone, Cable/Satellite, Waste bills are not accepted)
- Builder’s contract – signed by both parties. If you are having a house built and waiting for it to be completed; it must be complete within six months of enrollment.
- Lease agreement or deed of trust (requires residence on property- see FD (Legal) Policy) – signed by both parties
- Shared residency forms – available upon request
For more information, contact the appropriate campus:
- Birth Certificate - state certified copy only – REQUIRED
- Social Security Card -copy REQUIRED
- Immunization (Shot) Records REQUIRED
- Previous years report card/most recent and/or withdrawal information – for 1st through 12th grades. All high school students must bring most current transcript.
- Last State Testing result.
- Remember to bring required documents with you to your campus.
Stuard Elementary……. 817-441-5103
Walsh Elementary.........Opening August 2017